Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2 minutes QUICK! Chocolate cake

I got flu today.. the laziness kills me.. I got flu and my head spinning. I plan to cook grilled fish for today but I'm not in the mood >_<. Then I start to browse some quick cake recipe... I watch some simple videos then I try to make one and experiment with this recipe. If I have some friends coming after, surely I *instantly* make this one. You can make red velvet, green tea, anything to substitute the cocoa powder and you can add some flavor like almond or vanilla extract just a bit. High fat? Nope! You can use skim milk like I do, diabetic sugar, and any low cholesterol cooking oil (I didn't use olive oil since it's not usually used to bake)- any organic will do too. If you want to moist it up use vinegar just a bit or add more cooking oil or egg to make a fudgy cake. Experience does make things better. If you want to add more of the ingredients, multiply them and don't forget to multiply the baking time on the microwave also (NO need special convection microwave oven! ^0^)

Ingredients (serve 1/2 mug= 150 mL)
2 tbsp all purpose flour (Segitiga biru in Indonesia)
2 tbsp granulated sugar (gula putih)
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tbsp liquid milk
1 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp whisked egg
2 drop vanilla extract or essence if you don't have
Some chocolate chip or chopped nuts if you like even whipped cream for the topping

How to make:
1. Mixed all ingredients in a microwave resistant mug or baking cup if you have (just fill 3/4 of the mug)
2. Put it in the microwave on 600-750 watt for 2 minutes without any glass lid (the dough will go upp and dowwnn an it all set when the dough doesn't jump anymore)
3. Eat them while it's hot! Enjoy!


I post a picture that failed, beacuse the baking time is too long, so it burned (smell so lousy and can be removed from the mug).  Lesson learned! But the second one turned out great! (stick on the mug)


No comments:

Post a Comment